mafia familia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

become part of katekyo hitman reborn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cold Kokuyo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TunaFish

TunaFish

Cold Kokuyo - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:51 am

Tsuna and Yamamoto followed after her, going back up the stairs and leaving the latch open to the room for when they returned.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:54 am

she walked silently to a small room, it wasn't much bigger than a closet but had tons of books piled in it
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:46 am

"Uwaah! These are a lot!" Yamamoto ventured closer to the dusty books curiously, tilting his head to read the titles. He found that some of the titles were actually in Italian. He wiped the dust off of a thick book, leaning closer to read the title embossed in gold and written in Italian. "What are these for?"

Tsuna coughed at the dust Yamamoto had brushed, waving his hand to clear it as he came closer. "I guess a good dusting will do here." He squinted at the covers, barely making out the titles.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 2:51 am

Chrome saw the books yamamoto was asking about and blushed softly, "um...i'm studiying....."she replied. "i want to be able to talk with Mukuro-sama is his native language...." she continued
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:15 am

"Ahahaha, that's cool." Yamamoto moved aside to let Tsuna read.

"...Biancaneve.." Tsuna read off a bit choppily, pronunciation skewed. "Is that Snow White?"

Yamamoto looked over at the brunette, surprised. "You can read Italian, Tsuna?"

Tsuna flushed lightly, looking just a little embarrassed. "Reborn forces the lessons on me." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:24 am

Chrome nodded with a smile and replied in Italian, " sì neve bianca è uno dei miei preferiti "

(i think that's it...>.< google isn't always right though...)
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:59 am

Tsuna looked away, though he had pretty much understood what Chrome had told him. "Io non l'ho letto in un tempo lungo..."

Yamamoto looked between the two, obviously impressed.

Tsuna glanced towards him and translated quickly, "She said it's one of her favorites, and I told her I haven't read it in a long time." He turned a little pink again at Yamamoto's awed laugh.

(It's okay! lmao er, that's supposed to read "I have not read IT in a long time", since apparently translating back what Google translated makes it miss the "it".)
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:20 am

Chrome smiled and giggled softly. " if you want to learn Italian Yamamoto-san you could borrow some of my books." she offered
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:44 am

"That would be awesome. Can I really?" Yamamoto looked at the books again curiously.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 4:59 am

Chrome nodded and looked through the piles and found a book and handed it to him, "it's a japanese to italian dictionary it helps alot." she said quietly
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:14 pm

Yamamoto took it, brushing off a little dust since this one hardly had any. "Ahaha, thank you, Chrome." He grinned at her and laughed again. "At least I know I'll have two study buddies to practice with."

Tsuna smiled lightly in embarrassment. He knew his Italian was still pretty terrible, even though Reborn had said it was much better than when he had started out.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:15 am

Chrome smiled and nodded, "i'm sure you will learn quickly...." she said
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:13 am

"I'll try my best when I'm not at practice." He tucked the book under his arm and straightened out. "So, shall we go get our supplies then?"

Tsuna smiled, dusting his hands off on his jeans. "Yeah, I think we can get a room or two done before we leave." And if Chikusa or Ken helped, they might manage to clean three, he added silently in his head.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:24 pm

Chrome nodded, "which room should we do first?" she asked
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:10 am

Tsuna frowned lightly as he leaned against the wall beside the door. "I thinking we may as well go with the kitchen.. It's one of the places that will be mostly frequented."

Yamamoto blinked and tilted his head. "Wouldn't that be the main room they use?"

Tsuna smiled and straightened up. "But the kitchen's got fresh food."
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:12 am

"i agree with the kitchen...." Chrome said softly fiddling with her bag as she looked at the floor. "Ken will probably go in there alot..." she continued
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:03 am

"Ahaha~ All right then!"

"Let's go." Tsuna smiled as Yamamoto laughed again, before he began leading them back to the entrance where their supplies had supposedly been left.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 9:04 pm

Chrome nodded with a small smile and followed the two to the enterence.
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:09 pm

Tsuna came through the doorway and found that Reborn had indeed left them supplies, and a lot of them. He paused, looking over everything. Reborn had provided lots of towels, napkins, trash bags (several boxes' worth), several jugs of water, tubs and buckets to transfer the water in, Windex and Clorox, several bottles of bleach, rat poison and traps, several types of bug spray, three battery-powered, hand-held vaccuums, five brooms, a few mops, Febreze, and just about anything else he could think of.

"Wow... Looks like war supplies." Yamamoto laughed, going ahead and finding aprons and gloves for them for protection. "The kid sure knows how to pack."
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:12 am

Chrome looked at all the supplies in shock, "he thought of everything..." she mumbled, walking over and examining the supplies
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:20 am

Tsuna followed after them, nodding. Leave it to Reborn to go overboard, even with something like this. He rubbed the back of his neck and took the gloves and apron Yamamoto handed him, pulling the orange gloves on and tying the pink apron around his waist. "I guess we're as well prepared as we can be."

Yamamoto laughed, pulling on his own light blue gloves and green apron. "This'll be an easier job now." He picked up a duster from inside one of the buckets and grabbed a mop and broom which he stuck into the bucket to carry.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:26 am

Chrome nodded as she pulled on purple gloves and a dark blue apron, but had a little trouble tying the back, but got it eventuallythen picked up some of the tubs of bleach and rat posion.
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:49 am

Tsuna fretted a little, unsure what to grab, and grabbed some of the surface cleaner and wipes. He picked up another bucket and dumped them in, before he went ahead and lifted one of the water jugs, staggering under its weight for a moment before he balanced himself and hefted it better.

"You okay with that, Tsuna?" Yamamoto asked with a little smile, trying not to laugh. Sure, Tsuna had gotten stronger since they'd first met, but still.

Tsuna cleared his throat, flushing lightly. "I'm all right."
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:51 am

"do you need help boss?" Chrome asked softly looking over at the small brunette boy
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:02 am

Tsuna turned a little redder, but stubbornly shook his head. He smiled warmly at Chrome. "I'm okay." He did his best to not stagger as he made his way to the doorway, heading back to the kitchen.

Yamamoto grinned over at Chrome, watching Tsuna go for a moment. He shrugged lightly and walked after him, slowing his pace so he could still let Tsuna lead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cold Kokuyo
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mafia familia :: japan :: Kokuyo Land-
Jump to: