mafia familia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

become part of katekyo hitman reborn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cold Kokuyo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chrome

Chrome

Cold Kokuyo Empty
PostSubject: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:46 pm

Chrome sat alone in Kokuyo land. the silence wasalmost eire. Ken and Chikusa hasd gone somewhere a few days ago and had yet to come back leaving the girl alone. she clutched her black bag that contained her trident to her chest as she sat agenst a wall.
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

Cold Kokuyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:37 am

"O-Ow.." Tsuna lifted himself up and brushed dirt off his knees as he made sure the box of food he held hadn't been damaged. He glanced around the landscape, having only been here once before under bad conditions, and frowned lightly. Reborn had told him earlier to come by and check on his female Mist guardian, as he'd gotten word that she had been left to fend for herself for a few days already.

The brunette slowly approached the building he knew Chrome would be in, glancing about just to be sure he wouldn't be ambushed or caught in a trap.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

Cold Kokuyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:52 am

Chrome heard someone makeing there way into the building and stood quickly. she decided to go look and see if it was Ken or Chikusa. as she walked she ruled out ken because it was to quiet. she clutched her bag tighter worried about who had entered
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

Cold Kokuyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:57 am

Tsuna shoved the main doors open, cringing at the rust rubbing off on his hands as the door creaked loudly in the empty place. He rubbed the rust off on his pant leg, looking around for a sign of his guardian and holding the bag of food closely before he ventured a cautious step inside. "Hello?" He called softly.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

Cold Kokuyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:59 am

Chrome walked quickly to the enterence to see Sawada, Tsunayoshi. "h-hello Boss." she said softly
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

Cold Kokuyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:03 am

Tsuna jumped, turning to the sound of the voice before relaxing as he saw her. "Chrome," he greeted in reutrn with a smile. "Are you here alone?" He wanted to be sure. He'd only brought enough food for two.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

Cold Kokuyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:07 am

Chrome nodded slowly, "is everything ok boss?" she asked just as softly as before. she was surprised he was there and she didn't know why he was either
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

Cold Kokuyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:13 am

"Everything's fine." Tsuna smiled and made his way over to her, tripping over a stray pole on the way but managing not to fall. "I, um, I brought you some food." He couldn't help the light flush that colored his cheeks as he lifted the bag.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

Cold Kokuyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:16 am

Chrome smiled sweetly. "thank you boss." her cheeks tinted pink slightly. she was happy, but was also worried what would happen if Ken and chikusa came back. she pushed the thought aside as she gestured for Tsuna to follow her
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

Cold Kokuyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:21 am

Tsuna smiled and followed her lead, keeping an eye on the ground to avoid any other obstacles like the pole earlier so he wouldn't trip again.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

Cold Kokuyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:24 am

Chrome navigated through her home quickly and came upon the room the three teenagers stayed in the most. and sat on the couch, gestureing for him to sit as well.
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

Cold Kokuyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:28 am

Tsuna sat, feeling the couch's cushion give way easily beneath him. He set the bag down between them. "I-I'm not all sure what mom put in, so..." He flushed lightly and took out a few plates and chopsticks, moving the box of food to let them have room on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

Cold Kokuyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:30 am

Chrome giggled softly, and said a small thank you. she hadn't really eaten anything but chips and gum for the past few days so she was greatful that people like Tsuna and his family were there, even though she had no way to repay them.
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

Cold Kokuyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:37 am

Tsuna lay out two plates, one for each of them and opened the box. A cloud of steam erupted, the smell of food quickly permeating the air around them. There was a large bowl of steamed rice in the center, surrounded by a sealed box filled with what appeared to be soup, several sushi, and the last bowl containing varied, steamed vegetables.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

Cold Kokuyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:40 am

"w-what would you like boss?" she asked softly giving him the first choise since he was the one who was kind enough to bring it
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

Cold Kokuyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:15 am

Tsuna shook his head, taking her plate lightly. "No, ladies first." He smiled bashfully, ready to pick out what she wanted for her.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

Cold Kokuyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:19 am

Chrome blushed softly taking the plate shyly, and took a little bit of everything, then waited for Tsuna to get what he wanted before she began eating
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

Cold Kokuyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:28 am

Tsuna took a bit of each box, save for the carrots mixed in with the steamed vegetables. He didn't like those steamed, not at all. He covered the box up again to keep the heat inside with the food before picking up his chopsticks.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

Cold Kokuyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:31 am

"ikidekimasu" she said softly before she picked up the chopsticks and began eating
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

Cold Kokuyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:40 am

Tsuna mumbled the same, keeping an eye on Chrome to be sure she was eating before beginning to eat his own. He was happy she was eating. He was always scared that she was being malnourished, as he knew Ken and Chikusa's tastes in food weren't really fulfilling. He frowned lightly, biting into some steamed broccoli. He should have come earlier and brought them all food. It was the least he could do.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

Cold Kokuyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:42 am

Chrome smiled softly as she ate, she was happy boss had come. it was nice to have company. she was also planning on saving some food for Ken and Chikusa, ken would get mad if she didn't.
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

Cold Kokuyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:45 am

"Chrome, would you like me to bring you more food later? We... We have an old refrigerator I could bring, too, so it won't spoil." Tsuna felt his cheeks redden again as he tried to make eye contact with her and instead looked down at the food in his plate, feeling just a bit embarrassed. He was the boss. He should be more aware of the state of his guardians.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

Cold Kokuyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:47 am

Chrome blushed softly, "i-i wouldn't want to trouble you boss." she replied. she didn't want to burden her boss any more than she had already.
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

Cold Kokuyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:49 am

Tsuna smiled at her, lifting his gaze to hers. "It's no trouble at all."
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

Cold Kokuyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:54 am

Chrome fiddled with her sleeved, and blushed more, "thank you boss....." she replied averting her gaze from him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cold Kokuyo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cold Kokuyo
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mafia familia :: japan :: Kokuyo Land-
Jump to: