HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cold Kokuyo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:03 am

"alright." Chrome said, her face darkening for possibly in her mind insulting her boss. "i'm sorry..." she mumbled following slowly behind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:12 am

Yamamoto slowed down to match Chrome's pace. "Hey, hey, it's okay." He began, lowering his voice so Tsuna wouldn't hear as they walked down the hall. He'd immediately sensed her mood change, though he wasn't sure exactly what had caused it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:16 am

Chrome looked down ashamed of herself. but nodded softly to acknowlage Yamamoto's words
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:13 am

Yamamoto smiled and bumped her shoulder lightly with his, a manly, friendly gesture in hopes of cheering her up. He trotted back up to match Tsuna's pace as they entered the kitchen.

Tsuna set down the jug by the counter, sighing in relief and leaning against it as he set down the bucket, too, and rubbed his wrists. That jug had been heavier than he had thought, but he'd been able to handle it. He smiled and glanced around the room. "Shall we each tackle something different?"

Yamamoto shrugged, setting down his own bucket and leaning the mop's and broom's handles against the counter so they wouldn't tip the bucket over. "That would probably be best. Spreading out to cover more territory."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:43 am

Chrome smiled softly at Yamamoto's attempt to cheer her up, as they entered the kitchen, "that would be a good idea." she said in responce to Tsuna as she put down the items she was carrying, also thinking it might be a good idea to go ask Ken and Chikusa for help even though the probably wouldn't
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:13 am

"I'll take around the refrigerator." Yamamoto moved towards it, grabbing a few bottles of pesticide and a broom with its dustpan.

Tsuna hesitated a moment, unsure of what to do, before he grabbed the jar of water and opened it, lifting it to pour into the two buckets they'd brought. "I'll take the counter and cabinets." He glanced to the cabinets. Some were missing doors, he noted with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:49 pm

Chrome grabbed the bottle of bleach and poured some on a rag and got on her hands and knees to clean up the floor, holding one gloved hand over her mouth and nose as she did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:41 am

They continued cleaning as time trickled by, switching positions when Tsuna suggested, in hopes that it would help stave off the dizziness the bleach and pesticide could bring about. After roughly two hours of solid working, Tsuna stood from scrubbing at a stubborn stain on the gray tiles, dropping the rag he had been using into the dirty water bucket. He stretched and looked around at Yamamoto, who was cheerily dusting the ceiling as he was the only one who could reach. "Hey, should we take a break?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:46 am

Chrome nodded sofltly putting the rag she had used to clean off the counters into a bucket. "that would be good." she said with a smile at the two males
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:11 am

Yamamoto finished up the last of the ceiling and turned, lowering the featherduster. "Ahahaha, okay! Should we have a snack?"

Tsuna wiped some sweat from his brow, pulling off his orange gloves and sticking them in the pockets of the pink apron he wore. He turned to Chrome. "Is that all right?" The food was now hers, Ken's, and Chikusa's after all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:14 am

"of course it's the least i could do to repay the two of you for helping me as much as you have today." she said with a bright smile, "i don't think Ken-san or Chikusa-san would mind to much either." n she pulled off her gloves and put them in the pocket in her apron, "if you want i could make something." she said softly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:43 am

Tsuna blushed lightly and waved his hands. "No, that okay! I-I'm sure just a-a salad or some fruit's okay!" He didn't want to have her go through such trouble for them.

Yamamoto came over, setting the dirty featherduster into a bag to clean later. "Ahaha, what did you want to make for us?" He asked, despite Tsuna's protests. It was cute how easy it was to fluster the brunette.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:54 am

Chrome looked at the floor blushing softly, "um...well....what would you like? i don't really know what your tastes are.." she replied shyly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:38 pm

Yamamoto wrapped his arm around Tsuna with a grin. "We're not too picky. Something simple would be fine. How about we make some onigiri?"

Tsuna looked up at him. "Do we...have everything to make some?" It had been a while since he'd had some onigiri.

Yamamoto looked over to the refrigerator, whose area was now much cleaner than before and would be bug-free. "I think so."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:53 am

Chrome smiled, "alright, we'll have onigiri then." she was happy they were ok with that, and she was also planning on making a few for ken and one for chikusa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   

Back to top Go down

Cold Kokuyo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5