mafia familia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

become part of katekyo hitman reborn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cold Kokuyo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chrome

Chrome

Cold Kokuyo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:14 pm

"w-well if y-you want to...." she replied, "i don't think Ken or Chikusa would mind if we clean..." Chrome said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:23 pm

"What other rooms do you guys use often? We can decide which we can clean first that way." Tsuna stepped over to her, tilting his head back to Yamamoto.

"Here, let me call Gokudera. Ah, you might want to speak with him in a bit, so he'll listen." The baseball player laughed as he scrolled through the contacts in his phone to Gokudera.

"There's no need for that."

Tsuna whirled around to look at Reborn, who sat idly on the least dirtiest part of the kitchen's counter drinking tea. "R-Reborn?"

Reborn sipped his tea again. "The supplies are in the main room. I've set a special mission to Gokudera, so he won't answer any calls for now."
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:30 pm

Chrome looked over to reborn then back to Tsuna, "um...l-let me s-show you..." she said, she never was one for much talk. her voice always betrayed her. she began to walk to all the rooms that the three mainly used.
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:53 pm

Tsuna followed along with Yamamoto jogging up behind him to catch up. The brunette glanced back to where Reborn had been, but the hitman was gone. He sighed lightly, grateful that Reborn had brought them supplies and mildly annoyed with how fickle he was.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:56 pm

"t-this is our main room..." Chrome said opening the door to the room Tsuna and she had been in before. there was a dark green couch with stains on it, dust and cobwebs filled the room.
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:09 am

Yamamoto took a quick look around. "A bit of dusting and sweeping would probably be the most here. Maybe a good mopping, too." He laughed lightly.

"We could also wipe the windows down... I wonder if Reborn packed some drapes.." Tsuna frowned thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:15 am

Chrome studied the room she had never noticed how bad it looked until now. then a yell warned them that Ken and Chikusa were back (i'm going to steal them for a little while.)
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:58 am

Tsuna looked around at the yell, feeling a little apprehensive. Chikusa didn't scare him much (just a little), but Ken was usually openly hostile.

"Ahaha~! Your friends are back!" Yamamoto grinned happily at Chrome.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:53 am

Ken walked through the door to the room and imediatly started yelling, "What the hell is that damned Vongola doing here byon!!" Chikusa mearly pushed up his glasses as Chrome replied, "t-they were just v-visiting..."
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:44 am

Tsuna smiled nervously at the two. "We, uh, came to stock up some food for you guys."

Yamamoto laughed. "We hope you like what we got, but if you don't, you can just tell us what to get next time."
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:47 am

Ken though for and minute glaring at Tsuna then left the room to go pout somewhere. Chikusa boredly walked over and sat on the couch. Chrome bowed to Tsuna and Yamamoto "i am very sorry for Ken's actions....." she said softly
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:34 am

Tsuna waved his hands. "No, no, it's okay. You don't have to apologize."

Yamamoto laughed and nodded. "Yeah, let's go look at the other rooms, too."
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:33 am

"a-alright...." she said, "let me show you the other rooms..." she continued, then walked from he room making sure they were following her
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:38 am

Tsuna paused at the door and looked back at Chikusa. "If, ah, you guys don't like something in the fridge, don't hesitate in telling us." He smiled softly and added, "If there's anything you want for us to bring, let us know." He hurried to catch up to Yamamoto and Chrome.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:42 am

Chikusa pushed his glasses up nodding his expression staying bored. Chrome walked into a room that was completely empty until she pulled up a place in the floor and pushed it back, and walked down a flight of stairs. "Chikusa once said that he came here when he wanted to be away from ken but didn't want to leave the building, and it's also like a.....shelter of sorts...." she said softly
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:49 am

"It's...pretty dark." Tsuna commented, using the wall as a guide so he wouldn't fall down the stairs.

"Ahaha, we could bring candles or something... Or maybe those lights that turn on when they detect movement." Yamamoto calmly walked down the stairs, laughing contentedly as he watched Tsuna's shaky steps.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:50 am

"do you need help boss?" Chrome asked Tsuna as she walked back up the stairs and illusioned a few lights into the room
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:52 am

Tsuna turned pink and shook his head, reaching the bottom now that he could see. "I'm okay. Thanks."

"I didn't know you were afraid of the dark, Tsuna." Yamamoto clapped him on the back, smiling. "Don't worry, you've got us here."

Tsuna gave a nervous smile in return. "Thanks, Yamamamoto."
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:54 am

Chrome nodded smiling at Tsuna slightly.
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:03 am

Tsuna avoided their gaze, happy but embarrassed.

Yamamoto smiled, turning to look around. The illusioned lights only went so far, and he couldn't tell if there was more to this...tunnel-like place.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:05 am

they could see a few rats crawling around as Chrome spread the illusionary lights all around the room
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:22 am

Tsuna looked up as the rest of the room was lit. There were cobwebs in the corners, spiders dangling from them and curling. There was a strange odor about the room and gum wrappers and empty boxed juices strewn all over the room, some being chewed on by the rats.

Yamamoto walked in further, toeing aside the wrappers and finding a box of pizza thrown haphazardly. "I think there's something under this that's making that smell." He lifted the end a bit and leaned down to see what was inside, scattering a bunch of rats that had been huddled underneath it.

Tsuna took a step closer. "What is it, Yamamoto?"

"It looks like a dead raccoon."
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:31 am

Chrome looked at the raccoon sadly, she had always had a soft spot for animals, even wilds ones.
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:43 am

Tsuna cringed and nodded. "We'll bring a bag down here for when we clean this part."

Yamamoto let the pizza box hide the raccoon again and stood, wiping his hand on his jeans.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:48 am

"that would be a good idea....let me show you the last room..." Chrome said softly. her eyes looking at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cold Kokuyo
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mafia familia :: japan :: Kokuyo Land-
Jump to: