mafia familia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

become part of katekyo hitman reborn!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cold Kokuyo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
TunaFish

TunaFish

Cold Kokuyo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:00 am

Tsuna smiled as she looked away, turning back to his food. Now he just needed to return home to, hopefully, get Gokudera or Yamamoto's help in bringing the refrigerator. His eyes darted to the dim lights of the room. This place still had electricity, funnily enough, so it should be able to hold it well enough.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:10 am

she finished her food quickly, then looked up at Tsuna who was looking around the room. "t-thank you boss..." she said again
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:50 pm

Tsuna turned to her, finishing up the last of his rice, before he smiled at her. "It's no problem."
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:55 pm

Chrome looked away again, for some reason she couldn't look at ghim without the het in her cheeks getting worse
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:27 pm

Tsuna pulled out a few napkins from underneath the box, warm from its heat, and handed her one. "Here, sorry, I forgot about these."
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:30 pm

she took it shyly and cleaned her face silently. "thank you boss." a small smile graced her lips. she felt like she was a broken record not being able to say anything else
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:47 pm

Tsuna wiped his face absentmindedly, glancing around the room again. "Would you like to come with me to get the refrigerator?" He stood, and stopped when he heard his name being called from the main entrance and the squeal of the door being opened again.

"Tsuna? The kid said you'd be here!"

Tsuna turned, recognizing the voice. "Yamamoto?"
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:50 pm

"a-alright boss." Chrome looked up at him with a smile. then she heard yamamoto and turned to the direction the main entrence was, "w-we should go get him......" she said softly
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:59 pm

Tsuna nodded, taking her hand impulsively before leading her back to the main entrance. He stopped at the doorway, gaping at the refrigerator Yamamoto was wheeling forward towards them. "Yamamoto?"

Yamamoto laughed and let the refrigerator come to a stop, peeking out from its side. "You wanted this, right? The kid said to bring it." He patted the side of the white refrigerator lightly.

Tsuna was speechless, staring at both the machine and Yamamoto, before he slowly began to smile and lowered his head. Reborn was always a step ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:03 pm

Chrome blushed when he took her hand but didn't pull away. she saw the refrigorater, and the boy pushing it and smiled softly at Tsuna's expression. "hello Yamamoto-san." she said softly
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:16 pm

Yamamoto smiled over at her. "Hey, Chrome. You're looking a little better."

Tsuna made to take a step forward to help Yamamoto with the refrigerator, but the baseball player waved a hand and rolled it forward.

"Just tell me where it goes. I can handle it." He laughed good-naturedly.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:20 pm

"t-thank you Yamamoto-san." she replied. "um... i will show you where it can go..." she said softly to him. then turned still holding tsuna's hand, and walked to a room that looked like a broken down kitchen
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:37 pm

Yamamoto followed, rounding the doorway carefully and wheeling in the refrigerator.

Tsuna glanced around the supposed kitchen, taking in its state. A good clean up would help make it look a little better, and if Chrome, Ken, and Chikusa were going to use this place often... There was already a refrigerator in here, but by the looks of it, it was more likely to have a corpse inside. This place was in need of serious renovation, at least to make it more hospitable.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Chrome looked down slightly embarassed about the state the 'kitchen' was in. she bite her lip slightly, and mumbled a small sorry about the state of things.
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:53 pm

Tsuna squeezed Chrome's hand lightly, smiling softly at her. "It's okay. We'll help clean up a little here first." He released her hand gently to go over to help Yamamoto pull the other refrigerator out of where it was placed. He tried not to cringe as a few insects crawled out from the sides and helped Yamamoto push the refrigerator to the side.

"Ahahaha! Look at all the bugs, Tsuna! We should bring some pesticide next time."
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:16 pm

Chrome blushed and thanked him again. then looked embarassed as the bugs scattered, she had planned on cleaning but would continue to get caught up in training
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:39 pm

Tsuna smiled a bit at Yamamoto's suggestion. "Yeah." He dusted off his hands before helping Yamamoto fit the new refrigerator into the vacated spot. They found an outlet behind it and plugged it in, hearing the gentle hum as it came to life.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 11:51 pm

"i'm sorry for all the trouble i am causing you two..." she said softly. here eyes stared at the ground silently
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:10 am

"There's no need to apologize, Chrome." Tsuna patted off his hands again as Yamamoto stretched beside him.

"Ahaha~ Tsuna, by the way, your mom stocked the refrigerator." Yamamoto pulled the door open, revealing the fruits, vegetables, drinks, and assorted foods inside. "Ah, she wasn't sure what all you guys liked, but she made sure to pack ice cream." He pulled the top open, too, revealing five different buckets of ice cream to her.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:19 am

Chrome's eye widened with surprise. "d-doshite...." she said softly. why were they doing so much for her. she wasn't anything special. and she was going to die as soon as mukuro-sama didn't need her anymore.
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:45 am

Tsuna inspected the foods, moving some aside to look at the ones hidden in the back. "Mom really outdid herself." He laughed softly, pulling back to let Yamamoto close the doors. He turned to Chrome hopefully. "Is all this...okay?"
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:47 am

Chrome nodded with a bright smile, she may not understand this but she would accept it as long as she was alive, "thank you boss. for everything." she said in her usual soft tone
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:22 am

Tsuna smiled as Yamamoto clapped him on the back with a hearty laugh. "You're welcome." He smiled warmly at her.

"Ah, I could probably text Gokudera to bring some cleaning supplies. Should I?" Yamamoto pulled out his cell phone questioningly, looking from Tsuna to Chrome.

Tsuna turned to Chrome, letting her make the decision. He didn't want to impose on her any more than he had to. If she didn't want their company, he would be all right with it.
Back to top Go down
Chrome

Chrome

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:25 am

"y-you don't have to...i wouldn't want to burden any of you more than i have already done today." she replied, smiling softly
Back to top Go down
TunaFish

TunaFish

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:59 pm

Yamamoto smiled at her and laughed lightly. "It wouldn't be any trouble. We haven't got anything else to do today."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold Kokuyo   Cold Kokuyo - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cold Kokuyo
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
mafia familia :: japan :: Kokuyo Land-
Jump to: